Monday, September 11, 2006

Oh No! She's Mobile.

It's been a long time I know. Bailey is doing well. She has two teeth. She is sorta crawling, she hasn't quite gotten her arms and legs to work in unison yet. But she is able to get around pretty well. So well in fact that she just climbs the three stairs from our family room to our living room. I have pictures but no way to upload them as of yet since my printer died and it had the card reader on it. And I think my laptop's hard drive is about to give up the ghost too. Technology has started to hate me. I hope this is the last thing because my car has died too. All things come in threes and I had my three bad things now I'm hoping I get three good things. I'll upload a picture as soon as I can get it off the card.

No comments: